- I’ve watched The Little Mermaid more times than any normal human should
- I still sleep on an Ariel pillowcase
- My hair is red and I’ve been trying to grow it to “mermaid-length” for 3+ years
- The movie Hook fuelled my obsession further when the three hot mermaids with green, blue and red hair save Peter from the ocean when Hook kicks him overboard, I would watch it over and over and over…
- My mom still buys me Ariel-themed things and birthday cards and I love it more than anything. (I should probably add that I’m in my mid 20’s by now…)
I’ve been stashing yards of this seashell fabric to make myself a new summer dress, which is still on my mile long to-do list. So in the meantime, I couldn’t resist making this embroidery. Embrace your inner mer-babe, and check out what else is in my Etsy shop right now!
(Mermaid embroidery available on Etsy via babesandbooks)